Sunday, July 15, 2007

The story till now...

My life was going on aimlessly till the time i heard that my good friend got "inspired" to take the GMAT exam from another friend....It was time for me to get inspired too...So there it was, I planned on taking the exam (even though at that time, i was not all that enthusiastic about spending my life in the US). I thought, what the hell, Im just taking the exam...I need not worry about anything after that...first things first...take the exam.

Preparation went on at its own pace (I am not that hardworking a guy by nature)..Postponed it once because i was not ready the first time around.

The second time, i had taken a couple of weeks off for this (the wisest thing that i did till now in my life), went home and studied (i did sleep in equal proportion, but then let's leave that out of this post :))

Got a score of 700, pretty decent one (though later on i thought that i could have got a better score) and i was relieved that i did not have to take the exam again.

Once that was done, i was relieved and did not think about it much till now....the time for apping is coming closer...and I'm there in the US in Chicago...

sidvish

No comments: