Monday, April 6, 2009

Life, now and then...

Continuing from where we left off 1.5 years back, the dynamics have completely changed with my apping:

1. I am a married man now.
2. I have a home loan to repay and hence I cannot afford to leave off everything to study full time.
3. I am reasonably happy with the direction to which my job profile is moving towards.

Given these changes, and not wasting my GMAT score by just not doing anything with them, the only option that I could think of was to apply for PGSEM course in IIMB this year. Other than the reasons mentioned above, I guess I thought that during these times, only a BE will get you only to that level. Though this might not be the same as a full fledged MBA degree, it is something as compared to nothing that I already had. :)

I'll categorize the next few blogs on the apping front etc just for continuity (retroactive documentation - I do that all the time in my projects :D). The current update is that I am already done with my faculty interview and waiting for my results (though not expecting much from it given the way my interview went - read more about it in one of my later blogs.)

So long,
sidvish

No comments: