Monday, April 20, 2009

PGSEM Interview

The interview was on the 03-Apr-2009.
There were 2 people: one was a young flashy guy and the other was a measured lady.
Though the questions are very hazy now, I'll try to put in whatever is possible:

1. About the company name - why, who, how? (damn! it was a flashback to the Alumni Interview again...what's up with name anyways? In case you are wondering all about this, dig this - the company name is j235 Software India Pvt Ltd.) This went for some time till they enjoyed it till the last bit.
2. Questions on the work experiences in the company - they went into the details. To give you a gist, I work for a services company which deals with Higher Ed projects in the US. The flashy guy (FG from now on) asked whether I know about moodle (This is what they use in IIMB.)...I said that it might be too small a piece to be implemented by any of our client colleges :D
3. Went into economics questions - why do you think India is getting effected by the economic downturn in the US...the conversation (or was it an argument? :)) went on for some time...meandering along the basic reason for the burst till Indian stock market and percentage of IT contributing to Indian GDP and FDIs in Indian Stock market. This, in my mind was the highlight of the interview - the make or break question.

Little did I realize at that point, I had made through with my side of the argument. :)

Cheers,
Sidvish

No comments: